Total Pageviews


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Love Letters snapshots

Here's some snapshots from the Love Letters project in West Philadelphia. I shot 1000's of photos over 6 months. I can't really show to many though. Here's some that were leaked before...maybe.....

High up on the roof.



Cruising around on the lift


Ari, Yofray Ray, and myself drove all the way up to Bristol to buy some stupid neon sign from some dude in the parking lot of McDonalds. I don't know why


Modeling


Mike and I on the lift


Yofray Ray, I forget his real name, now, just his display name


Ari,


Ari explaining the old graffiti to Yofray Ray



This guy flew in from Hawaii to work on the project. I forgot his name because my memory is about as useful as a football bat..


Even though we were allowed on the roofs, it didn't make it much less sketchy

No comments: