Total Pageviews


Monday, January 25, 2010

Bat Chandeliers of the day

So, I'm working on some new chandeliers for the 5 year anniversary group show at Jonathan LeVine gallery next month and I wanted to make something new. I wanted to make something that felt like a jellyfish/icicle thing and I didn't know what I was doing but I ended up sculpting these weird bat wings instead. I looked up "Bat Chandeliers" to see is anyone made anything like I'm making and so far I'm in the clear!!

Here's some cool stuff

Favorite: It's hand made bronze mid-20th century.







I also found this photo which I really like


Vengeance. Bats. Chandeliers. Fur. Leather. Studs. Ripped tights. Whacked out parties. Death stares. “Bat girl”. - S x D

Photography by Petra Collins & Laura Lynn Petrick

studdedhearts

No comments: